RECOOP carries out valuable work with older offenders and ex-offenders, and we rely on charitable donations from people like you to help fund our much-needed work.
You can make an online donation to RECOOP using BT’s "mydonate" site. Just go to RECOOP's donation page and follow the instructions. It's quick and easy and your donation will help us in our work with older prisoners and ex-offenders.
Alternatively, it's now possible to make a donation simply by sending a text message - text "TIME02 £1 / £3 / £5 / £10" (depending on the amount you wish to donate) to 70070. The donation amount will be added to your bill, or deducted from your credit if you are on pay as you go.
You can find out more about what we do by browsing our website. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone then please send us a messsage through the contact us page and we will get in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016
- Artwork created by RECOOP Buddy Support Worker selected for @KoestlerTrust @southbankcentre exhibition https://t.co/VDmjgA8dZR10:59am, Nov 17, 2016
- 100% success rate for participants in HMP Send on Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme developed by RECOOP https://t.co/LZsEbWJ5V79:30am, Oct 25, 2016
- Looking forward to attending @LangleyHseTrust @kainoscommunity Annual Review Launch & working alongside you in the Criminal Justice System11:01am, Oct 11, 2016
- RECOOP's Devon Buddy Scheme included as example of good practice in recent "Seeing prisoners as Assets" resource published by ADASS11:51am, Sep 28, 2016
- RECOOP and the Buddy Support Scheme is highlighted as an example of excellence in IMB yearly report https://t.co/Ms7QrwU1FU12:32pm, Aug 16, 2016