- @Options_Plus @Optic_Project RECOOP's 1st Silver Dreams report now online http://t.co/5dmB6b8gbi3:04pm, May 20, 2013
- @advocacyotw @aquasilverdream @AGoodDeath @NeighbourReturn @BbassSD RECOOP's 1st Silver Dreams report now online http://t.co/5dmB6b8gbi1:53pm, May 20, 2013
- RECOOP gave evidence this week to the Justice Select Committee Inquiry into older prisoners. Watch it here http://t.co/71OkDoiMJn10:46am, May 16, 2013
- thanks @BRC_West for joining us in Dartmoor on Tues to visit wheelchair workshops. Let's get more going!2:13pm, Apr 25, 2013
- RECOOP seeking 3rd sector org's in midlands to develop partnerships working with older prisoners. Contact us! http://t.co/fR33OYJIbG3:01pm, Apr 17, 2013
- RT @BBCr4today: Juliet Lyon of @PRTuk: You don’t need to send so many women to prison. For many it’s a very harsh punishment and not eff ...6:00pm, Mar 27, 2013
- Economist on older prisoners: "In it for life - old prisoners suffering from poor care & putting a strain on jails" http://t.co/ROgpdujaGf2:14pm, Mar 02, 2013
- We feature in Adam Moll's excellent new report on Dementia & the Aging Prison Population http://t.co/kulysJFH @MHF_tweets @Safe_Ground10:04am, Feb 20, 2013
- Congrats to staff member Teri for Butler Trust qualification in developing good practice in a correctional setting http://t.co/K1VmAdEk1:39pm, Feb 11, 2013
- Congrats to RECOOP staff & Butler Trust award winner Teri Walker for her qualification in disseminating good practice from the Trust10:55am, Jan 30, 2013
Thank you for thinking about raising valuable funds to support RECOOP. Whatever you choose to do, your help will make a difference to the work we are able to carry out.
There's any number of ways in which you could fundraise for us. Whether you choose to do a sponsored run, bake and sell cakes, put on an event or anything else, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us should you need support.