Leave a legacyBy leaving a legacy to RECOOP in your will, you will help our clients rebuild their lives, well into the future.
Making a will is the only way to ensure that the property and savings you've worked so hard to build up over the years go to the people you love, and the causes you support.
We hope that RECOOP is one of these causes. Leaving a legacy to RECOOP can help us continue to work with older prisoners and ex-offenders and develop the scope of our work.
Even if you already have a will, it's never too late to make changes to it. A residuary legacy would help us the most, as the value of your gift would then not get eaten away by inflation.
In most cases, writing or amending your will is reasonably straightforward. However, we do recommend that you have a chat with your solicitor for good, impartial advice.
If you don’t have one, the Law Society can help you find one. Contact them on 020 7242 1222 or visit them online at solicitors-online. For more information about the work of RECOOP please browse this website, or contact us for more specific information.
Latest Tweets follow us!
- February&March saw the launch of the Buddy Project in @hmp_kirkham and HMP Preston! Younger prisoners are trained… https://t.co/r50ecUFqBf11:49am, Mar 30, 2020
- RT @HWymott: These are tough times for all. We’ve set up a mailbox for family members and friends to write to us with questions and comment…11:44am, Mar 27, 2020
- Anyone else have concerns about trying to get the correct information across to elderly relatives or clients about… https://t.co/sNKbAHbvxj11:33am, Mar 26, 2020
- 👍 https://t.co/wHIXdFJGtV11:28am, Mar 26, 2020
- January saw the launch of the Buddy Project in @HWymott where younger prisoners support older and vulnerable priso… https://t.co/NBR8C1xqDN11:17am, Mar 26, 2020
- RT @PFHelpline: @Clinks_Tweets @prisonadvice We’re also available for prisoners’ families from 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and from 10am - 3…10:19am, Mar 26, 2020
- Keep your mind active and a daily routine in place where possible #Recoop #supportforall https://t.co/sFw2L8h5uV10:18am, Mar 26, 2020
- At Recoop we offer Distraction Packs for the older and main population. They are extremely popular in our cluster p… https://t.co/Ux5BwTYuEi10:15am, Mar 26, 2020
- RT @PORSCH_Network: BBC News - Coranavirus: Emergency plan for prisons in England and Wales https://t.co/dkctHsgaNg11:26am, Mar 25, 2020
- @HWymott I hope some of these are our Buddies! :) Well done Wymott9:51am, Mar 25, 2020