Leave a legacyBy leaving a legacy to RECOOP in your will, you will help our clients rebuild their lives, well into the future.
Making a will is the only way to ensure that the property and savings you've worked so hard to build up over the years go to the people you love, and the causes you support.
We hope that RECOOP is one of these causes. Leaving a legacy to RECOOP can help us continue to work with older prisoners and ex-offenders and develop the scope of our work.
Even if you already have a will, it's never too late to make changes to it. A residuary legacy would help us the most, as the value of your gift would then not get eaten away by inflation.
In most cases, writing or amending your will is reasonably straightforward. However, we do recommend that you have a chat with your solicitor for good, impartial advice.
If you don’t have one, the Law Society can help you find one. Contact them on 020 7242 1222 or visit them online at solicitors-online. For more information about the work of RECOOP please browse this website, or contact us for more specific information.
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP awarded @esmeefairbairn grant to fund new development work to support even more older service-users across t… https://t.co/VWSeqZTyet8:56am, May 22, 2019
- Thank you @RNIB for visiting the Lobster Pot at HMP Leyhill and delivering a Confidence Building Course which was… https://t.co/nCAlLh6ckv9:37am, Apr 30, 2019
- @Clinks_Tweets Great to have Paul Grainge with us from @RECOOP_UK to speak today. A national charity specialising i… https://t.co/U1VRcLoFgl10:56am, Apr 04, 2019
- We’re pleased to be part of @clinks #flexibilityisvital and hope that momentum continues https://t.co/YqEKSW0p8v11:17am, Apr 01, 2019
- Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme “really provides a focus for the men, some of whom have spent a very long tim… https://t.co/5r9ZKJ9D0n10:05am, Mar 18, 2019
- Just published: 'A Different Sense of Time' – a portfolio of RECOOP’s age-appropriate services to aid prisons find… https://t.co/zGMs8LY5nu11:25am, Feb 19, 2019
- Over 34,000 individuals benefited from RECOOP's 50+ Day Centres in 2018 https://t.co/FR4jwYZkZx10:29am, Feb 06, 2019
- RECOOP’s Distraction Packs address the need for prisoners to “…. access stimulating in-cell activities to help them… https://t.co/axl9pTpqTS9:20am, Jan 23, 2019
- We were delighted to be invited to The Langley House Trust’s carol service at The Knole in Cheltenham. Merry Christ… https://t.co/5XLyDRc0vA10:04am, Dec 20, 2018
- We are delighted to have been awarded a further 3-year contract to continue to provide Day Centre provision for the… https://t.co/yuoYzJKnlp9:15am, Dec 18, 2018
Wednesday, May 22nd 2019
RECOOP has been successful in its application to the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation to fund some new development work to help even more older service-users across the country. RECOOP has received funding over three years to develop a suite of commercial ser...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015