Leave a legacyBy leaving a legacy to RECOOP in your will, you will help our clients rebuild their lives, well into the future.
Making a will is the only way to ensure that the property and savings you've worked so hard to build up over the years go to the people you love, and the causes you support.
We hope that RECOOP is one of these causes. Leaving a legacy to RECOOP can help us continue to work with older prisoners and ex-offenders and develop the scope of our work.
Even if you already have a will, it's never too late to make changes to it. A residuary legacy would help us the most, as the value of your gift would then not get eaten away by inflation.
In most cases, writing or amending your will is reasonably straightforward. However, we do recommend that you have a chat with your solicitor for good, impartial advice.
If you don’t have one, the Law Society can help you find one. Contact them on 020 7242 1222 or visit them online at solicitors-online. For more information about the work of RECOOP please browse this website, or contact us for more specific information.
Wednesday, October 16th 2019
In July, RECOOP was contacted by The Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention in Hong Kong (SRACP), a government recognised charitable organisation established in 1957. SRACP provides a rehabilitation service for offenders and discharged prison...
Latest Tweets follow us!
- Care UK / HMP Dartmoor and the RECOOP Buddy Support Workers receive HSJ News Patient Safety End of Life Award 2019 https://t.co/tECpiDZsQO11:49am, Jul 18, 2019
- Robert Buckland QC MP visited the Lobster Pot, at HMP Leyhill & was delighted to learn about RECOOP's excellent wor… https://t.co/lErIrjXsjq9:39am, Jul 05, 2019
- Thank you @alzheimerssoc and Healthcare Dept for the first Dementia Awareness Day at the Lobster Pot giving residen… https://t.co/3aDhsfZNXH11:03am, Jul 02, 2019
- RECOOP awarded @EsmeeFairbairn grant to fund new development work to support even more older service-users across t… https://t.co/VWSeqZTyet8:56am, May 22, 2019
- Thank you @RNIB for visiting the Lobster Pot at HMP Leyhill and delivering a Confidence Building Course which was… https://t.co/nCAlLh6ckv9:37am, Apr 30, 2019
- @Clinks_Tweets Great to have Paul Grainge with us from @RECOOP_UK to speak today. A national charity specialising i… https://t.co/U1VRcLoFgl10:56am, Apr 04, 2019
- We’re pleased to be part of @clinks #flexibilityisvital and hope that momentum continues https://t.co/YqEKSW0p8v11:17am, Apr 01, 2019
- Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme “really provides a focus for the men, some of whom have spent a very long tim… https://t.co/5r9ZKJ9D0n10:05am, Mar 18, 2019
- Just published: 'A Different Sense of Time' – a portfolio of RECOOP’s age-appropriate services to aid prisons find… https://t.co/zGMs8LY5nu11:25am, Feb 19, 2019
- Over 34,000 individuals benefited from RECOOP's 50+ Day Centres in 2018 https://t.co/FR4jwYZkZx10:29am, Feb 06, 2019