Leave a legacyBy leaving a legacy to RECOOP in your will, you will help our clients rebuild their lives, well into the future.
Making a will is the only way to ensure that the property and savings you've worked so hard to build up over the years go to the people you love, and the causes you support.
We hope that RECOOP is one of these causes. Leaving a legacy to RECOOP can help us continue to work with older prisoners and ex-offenders and develop the scope of our work.
Even if you already have a will, it's never too late to make changes to it. A residuary legacy would help us the most, as the value of your gift would then not get eaten away by inflation.
In most cases, writing or amending your will is reasonably straightforward. However, we do recommend that you have a chat with your solicitor for good, impartial advice.
If you don’t have one, the Law Society can help you find one. Contact them on 020 7242 1222 or visit them online at solicitors-online. For more information about the work of RECOOP please browse this website, or contact us for more specific information.
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP wins Innovation Wessex funding to develop' Transition' Resettlement Training course for community delivery https://t.co/lpYxiDZeRz11:21am, Sep 25, 2018
- Rubies at HMP Eastwood Park win numerous @KoestlerTrust awards and selected to exhibit at #ImStillHere Southbank ex… https://t.co/NlyCKiWPPG9:55am, Sep 17, 2018
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme helps address the issues around poor food choices and lack of exercise… https://t.co/qRnkXFAxz812:10pm, Aug 15, 2018
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018
- Delighted that RECOOP services and good practice feature a number of times in HMPPS’s recently published “Model for… https://t.co/6hyYTrXgd310:25am, May 03, 2018
- Feedback from Transition 50+ Resettlement Course "has opened up many pathways to be explored" and "covers all aspec… https://t.co/FgIHwpThea11:40am, Apr 25, 2018
Tuesday, September 25th 2018
RECOOP is pleased to announce that it has recently won some funding from Innovation Wessex to develop our older ‘Transition’ Resettlement course for community delivery. The team plan to adapt and trial the programme in a number of National Prob...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015