Aldo Trust offers RECOOP grant to support prisoners directly
The Aldo Trust has once again generously supported RECOOP with a grant of £1,000 allowing us to offer individual grants of up to £25 per individual to help them purchase something to pass the time and keep themselves occupied during this challenging period of lockup.
The funding will be split between our service users in HMPs Leyhill, Eastwood Park and Erlestoke.
Paul Grainge, RECOOP Chief Officer said:
“At a time when the pressure for those incarcerated is continually building, this funding is a timely generous and welcome grant. We will be working closely with our service users to help purchase items to aid their mental health, provide some escapism and distraction from the worry and difficulty of being locked up for such long periods. Thank you very much to the Aldo Trust.”
- RT @HMPDownview: Had a poetry competition for our ladies - theme "Inspirational Women". But 1 lady entered this, with a little note attache…9:41am, May 22, 2020
- @HMP_Dartmoor I hope our Buddy Support workers, clients and staff are all well at this time-Stay safe12:31pm, May 20, 2020
- Find out more about our exciting work, working in line with @BCHAnews and news on our website🌈:… https://t.co/9z5jDIrBT012:25pm, May 20, 2020
- RT @MyGenerationGM: We have some exciting news 🎙 We started just under a year ago. Now, we’re proud to share with you our very own websi…12:11pm, May 20, 2020
- @MyGenerationGM Great work12:11pm, May 20, 2020
- RT @HMP_Liverpool: All of @MoJGovUK and @hmpps should be taking a moment out to support @mikewheatley1 tomorrow as we remember 'Our Ruth' a…11:56am, May 20, 2020
- We’ve received a grant from The Aldo Trust. It will allow us to offer individual grants for individuals to help the… https://t.co/i7bd5fpSLs1:57pm, May 18, 2020
- @DeathCafePUNC @DyingMatters So very sad2:15pm, May 13, 2020
- RT @Bethlem_Gallery: Bethlem Gallery's Mental Health & Justice Project continues. Some of the artists involved have made their early workin…2:13pm, May 13, 2020
- RT @HMPHatfield: We are open ! Please call in to view our range of plants as well as shabby chic and bespoke furniture-all hand worked by t…2:04pm, May 13, 2020