RECOOP Trustees and Board
Mike has worked within the prison system since 1977 and from 1979 was involved in the delivery of healthcare for prisoners, working in 9 prisons. He qualified as a Registered Nurse in 1985, was responsible for commissioning and managing an...
- Position: RECOOP Chair
Roderick qualified in social work in 1968 and was later appointed as Area Director in 1971 with remit to establish the new Social Services generic structure for South East Dorset. This was followed by work developing policy and managing...
- Position: Chair - Dorset Art and Culture Partnership
Brian comes from a background of senior management in the health service and prior to working at BCHA held the role of support services manager at a major teaching hospital. He has held a number of roles within BCHA from scheme management up...
- Position: Director of Operations and Partnerships, BCHA
Dr Catherine Morgan is Course Leader for the BSc Criminology progamme at Bath Spa University. She has previously been a lecturer at the University of Leeds and the University of Durham. She is a qualified Probation Officer with experience of...
- Position: Course Leader
Ryan manages the Prison Reform Trust’s Advice and Information team, which is a small service for prisoners to access information on prison rules, prison conditions and life in prison. Prior to joining PRT in 2015, Ryan managed the delivery of...
- Position: Advice & Information Service Manager
Leah’s background is one of working with sexual offending and harmful sexual behaviour. She joined Circles UK in 2012 and leads the development of new areas of service delivery and business opportunities to support sustainability and growth....
- Position: National Development Manager, Circles UK
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP wins Innovation Wessex funding to develop' Transition' Resettlement Training course for community delivery https://t.co/lpYxiDZeRz11:21am, Sep 25, 2018
- Rubies at HMP Eastwood Park win numerous @KoestlerTrust awards and selected to exhibit at #ImStillHere Southbank ex… https://t.co/NlyCKiWPPG9:55am, Sep 17, 2018
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme helps address the issues around poor food choices and lack of exercise… https://t.co/qRnkXFAxz812:10pm, Aug 15, 2018
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018
- Delighted that RECOOP services and good practice feature a number of times in HMPPS’s recently published “Model for… https://t.co/6hyYTrXgd310:25am, May 03, 2018
- Feedback from Transition 50+ Resettlement Course "has opened up many pathways to be explored" and "covers all aspec… https://t.co/FgIHwpThea11:40am, Apr 25, 2018
Tuesday, September 25th 2018
RECOOP is pleased to announce that it has recently won some funding from Innovation Wessex to develop our older ‘Transition’ Resettlement course for community delivery. The team plan to adapt and trial the programme in a number of National Prob...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015