RECOOP Trustees and Board
Mike has worked within the prison system since 1977 and from 1979 was involved in the delivery of healthcare for prisoners, working in 9 prisons. He qualified as a Registered Nurse in 1985, was responsible for commissioning and managing an...
- Position: RECOOP Chair
Roderick qualified in social work in 1968 and was later appointed as Area Director in 1971 with remit to establish the new Social Services generic structure for South East Dorset. This was followed by work developing policy and managing...
- Position: Chair - Dorset Art and Culture Partnership
Brian comes from a background of senior management in the health service and prior to working at BCHA held the role of support services manager at a major teaching hospital. He has held a number of roles within BCHA from scheme management up...
- Position: Director of Operations and Partnerships, BCHA
Dr Catherine Morgan is Course Leader for the BSc Criminology progamme at Bath Spa University. She has previously been a lecturer at the University of Leeds and the University of Durham. She is a qualified Probation Officer with experience of...
- Position: Course Leader
Ryan manages the Prison Reform Trust’s Advice and Information team, which is a small service for prisoners to access information on prison rules, prison conditions and life in prison. Prior to joining PRT in 2015, Ryan managed the delivery of...
- Position: Advice & Information Service Manager
Leah’s background is one of working with sexual offending and harmful sexual behaviour. She joined Circles UK in 2012 and leads the development of new areas of service delivery and business opportunities to support sustainability and growth....
- Position: National Development Manager, Circles UK
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP awarded @esmeefairbairn grant to fund new development work to support even more older service-users across t… https://t.co/VWSeqZTyet8:56am, May 22, 2019
- Thank you @RNIB for visiting the Lobster Pot at HMP Leyhill and delivering a Confidence Building Course which was… https://t.co/nCAlLh6ckv9:37am, Apr 30, 2019
- @Clinks_Tweets Great to have Paul Grainge with us from @RECOOP_UK to speak today. A national charity specialising i… https://t.co/U1VRcLoFgl10:56am, Apr 04, 2019
- We’re pleased to be part of @clinks #flexibilityisvital and hope that momentum continues https://t.co/YqEKSW0p8v11:17am, Apr 01, 2019
- Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme “really provides a focus for the men, some of whom have spent a very long tim… https://t.co/5r9ZKJ9D0n10:05am, Mar 18, 2019
- Just published: 'A Different Sense of Time' – a portfolio of RECOOP’s age-appropriate services to aid prisons find… https://t.co/zGMs8LY5nu11:25am, Feb 19, 2019
- Over 34,000 individuals benefited from RECOOP's 50+ Day Centres in 2018 https://t.co/FR4jwYZkZx10:29am, Feb 06, 2019
- RECOOP’s Distraction Packs address the need for prisoners to “…. access stimulating in-cell activities to help them… https://t.co/axl9pTpqTS9:20am, Jan 23, 2019
- We were delighted to be invited to The Langley House Trust’s carol service at The Knole in Cheltenham. Merry Christ… https://t.co/5XLyDRc0vA10:04am, Dec 20, 2018
- We are delighted to have been awarded a further 3-year contract to continue to provide Day Centre provision for the… https://t.co/yuoYzJKnlp9:15am, Dec 18, 2018
Wednesday, May 22nd 2019
RECOOP has been successful in its application to the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation to fund some new development work to help even more older service-users across the country. RECOOP has received funding over three years to develop a suite of commercial ser...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015