RECOOP Trustees and Board
Roderick qualified in social work in 1968 and was later appointed as Area Director in 1971 with remit to establish the new Social Services generic structure for South East Dorset. This was followed by work developing policy and managing...
- Position: Chair - Dorset Art and Culture Partnership
Dr Catherine Morgan is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminology at Coventry University . She has previously been a lecturer at the University of Leeds and the University of Durham and Subject Leader of Criminology and Sociology programmes at...
- Position: Assistant Professor in Sociology and Criminology
Leah’s background is one of working with sexual offending and harmful sexual behaviour. She joined Circles UK in 2012 and leads the development of new areas of service delivery and business opportunities to support sustainability and growth....
- Position: National Development Manager, Circles UK
Dylan joined the Board of RECOOP in July 2019. In 1986, Dylan became a GP and later a Senior Partner at NHS medical practices in Harpenden, until his retirement in 2016. Throughout that time, he was also the Chairman of the Hertfordshire Drug...
- Position: Vice Chair, BCHA Board; Trustee Streetscene Bournemouth
Lorraine has over 18 years experience in risk, governance and internal controls in various organisations (Financial Services, Local and Central Government, Charity sector and professional service providers) predominantly in senior roles in the 3rd...
- Position: RECOOP Board Member
Thursday, June 11th 2020
COVID-19 has thrown up many challenges in all aspects of life, not least in prisons. There is a fear that the necessary, highly restrictive regimes put in place to combat the spread of coronavirus, will have a huge impact on the mental health of prisoners....
Latest Tweets follow us!
- Alert! ❗️❗️❗️❗️Ever wondered what the Buddy Support Programme does in prisons? From Devon to the Northwest. Check i… https://t.co/9nf0buu2Vr1:49pm, Jul 03, 2020
- @HMPChelmsford @borderlinebooks Great to see11:14am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @stafford_hmp: Great to be able to share with you that we will be working with @PurpleVisits to allow virtual visits. A start date is to…11:04am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @HmppsInsights: Book now for the Manchester Crime & Justice Film Festival 14th July. Hosted by @ManMetUni and @MMUPolicyEval, the virtua…2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @HmppsInsights @ManMetUni @MMUPolicyEval @KoestlerArts This looks great!2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @FirstTimeInside @FacultyScot @HumzaYousaf @AlexJODonnell @AamerAnwar @fionacs @Thinktastic @BMcconnachieQC… https://t.co/sEB5UnA8In2:37pm, Jul 02, 2020
- RT @forder_phil: There's a danger my account becomes HMP Parc Art gallery but why not? Here are some sketches a prisoner did on the wing +…9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @forder_phil @G4S @fmspear @RTA_ARTS @KoestlerArts @PrisonArts @ArtsCJS @Elitedance @OddArtsUK @manwithbooks These are wonderful9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @HMPPrisonWife Sorry to hear that :(9:51am, Jul 01, 2020
- RT @DyingMatters: Independent Age is calling for more support for bereaved people. The charity's research has found that up to 77,000 peop…12:12pm, Jun 30, 2020