Brian is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the HMPPS CF03 programme. He manages a team of two Case Managers that cover HMP Portland, HMP Channings Wood and the Community in Yeovil, Plymouth and Bournemouth. The contract is a...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - HMPPS CF03 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop and explore new projects within the prison to support older residents. Focus has moved into rehabilitation and resettlement...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Paul has spent a vast majority of his career in Business Development within the Financial Services and Mortgage Industries. However, as a result of the Credit Crunch in 2009 he went on to spend 5 years with G4S as Relationship Manager. G4S held the...
- Position: Partnerships & Training Consultant
Sarah joined Recoop in January 2020 as a Buddy Project Manager, initially covering HMPs Wymott and Preston. Her background in lecturing in further education has covered working with young and ex-offenders, SEN needs and refugee learners and...
- Position: Buddy Project Manager
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector and her last position was with G4S who managed the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal...
- Position: Senior Partnerships & Training Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 23 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training rehabilitation centre for prolific young adult...
- Position: Chief Officer
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Sam joined RECOOP at the beginning of 2020 as a HMPPS CFO3 Case Manager. Sam will be helping to support participants at both HMPs Portland and Channings Wood and also Yeovil community. Sam was previously working for Catch 22 and prior to...
- Position: Case Manager - HMPPS CF03 Project
Jane has worked for RECOOP since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members administrative support. She is also responsible for the development and production of 'food for thought'...
- Position: Administrator
Nicola joined RECOOP in 2011 as a volunteer. A year later she started to work in the newly founded Lobster Pot, a community centre for the over 50s at HMP Leyhill. There is a particular focus on resettlement and support for men...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
Prior to working for RECOOP, Liz worked for 24 years in the mental health and welfare arena which included MIND and The British Red Cross, working in both a practitioner and senior management role. In 2009, funded by NHS and Age Concern, Liz...
- Position: Buddy Support Development Manager
Having worked for RECOOP since 2012, I continue to be impressed by how the organisation has grown and diversified in many directions to meet identified needs. I have been involved in the development of rehabilitation programmes in Centres for...
- Position: Older Prisoner Support Manager - Wiltshire
Thursday, June 11th 2020
COVID-19 has thrown up many challenges in all aspects of life, not least in prisons. There is a fear that the necessary, highly restrictive regimes put in place to combat the spread of coronavirus, will have a huge impact on the mental health of prisoners....
Latest Tweets follow us!
- Alert! ❗️❗️❗️❗️Ever wondered what the Buddy Support Programme does in prisons? From Devon to the Northwest. Check i… https://t.co/9nf0buu2Vr1:49pm, Jul 03, 2020
- @HMPChelmsford @borderlinebooks Great to see11:14am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @stafford_hmp: Great to be able to share with you that we will be working with @PurpleVisits to allow virtual visits. A start date is to…11:04am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @HmppsInsights: Book now for the Manchester Crime & Justice Film Festival 14th July. Hosted by @ManMetUni and @MMUPolicyEval, the virtua…2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @HmppsInsights @ManMetUni @MMUPolicyEval @KoestlerArts This looks great!2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @FirstTimeInside @FacultyScot @HumzaYousaf @AlexJODonnell @AamerAnwar @fionacs @Thinktastic @BMcconnachieQC… https://t.co/sEB5UnA8In2:37pm, Jul 02, 2020
- RT @forder_phil: There's a danger my account becomes HMP Parc Art gallery but why not? Here are some sketches a prisoner did on the wing +…9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @forder_phil @G4S @fmspear @RTA_ARTS @KoestlerArts @PrisonArts @ArtsCJS @Elitedance @OddArtsUK @manwithbooks These are wonderful9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @HMPPrisonWife Sorry to hear that :(9:51am, Jul 01, 2020
- RT @DyingMatters: Independent Age is calling for more support for bereaved people. The charity's research has found that up to 77,000 peop…12:12pm, Jun 30, 2020