Brian is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the NOMS CF03 programme. He manages a team of four Case Managers that cover HMP Portland and the Community in Yeovil , Plymouth and Bournemouth. The contract is a 'Performance by Result's'...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - NOMS CF03 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop existing and to explore new projects linked to the 9 pathways of reducing reoffending at the Lobster Pot which works...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Deb joined the RECOOP team in April 2017 to work on the NOMS CF03 Project. Previously she had worked for the charity Tomorrow’s People, which aims to help people back into work after a break in employment. She also worked at HMP...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector and her last position was with G4S who managed the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal...
- Position: Senior Partnerships & Training Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 23 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training rehabilitation centre for prolific young adult...
- Position: Chief Officer
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Chris joined the RECOOP team in October 2017, relocating from Newcastle to join the CF03 contract Case Manager team at our Head Office in Bournemouth. Chris now delivers CF03 support at HMP Portland and Yeovil probation office where there...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Jane has worked for RECOOP (and previously ACOOP) since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members administrative support. She is also responsible for the development and production of "food...
- Position: Administrator
Nicola joined RECOOP in 2011 as a volunteer. A year later she applied for, and accepted, a paid role in the newly founded Lobster Pot, a community centre for the over 50s at HMP Leyhill. Since then, her work has expanded and together...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
I work with prisoners over the age of 50 in the 3 prisons in Devon, HMP Exeter, HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channings Wood helping to meet the health and social care needs of the older offender through promoting positive health and well being and by...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Devon & Cornwall
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around...
- Position: Older Prisoner Support Manager - Dorset and Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP awarded @esmeefairbairn grant to fund new development work to support even more older service-users across t… https://t.co/VWSeqZTyet8:56am, May 22, 2019
- Thank you @RNIB for visiting the Lobster Pot at HMP Leyhill and delivering a Confidence Building Course which was… https://t.co/nCAlLh6ckv9:37am, Apr 30, 2019
- @Clinks_Tweets Great to have Paul Grainge with us from @RECOOP_UK to speak today. A national charity specialising i… https://t.co/U1VRcLoFgl10:56am, Apr 04, 2019
- We’re pleased to be part of @clinks #flexibilityisvital and hope that momentum continues https://t.co/YqEKSW0p8v11:17am, Apr 01, 2019
- Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme “really provides a focus for the men, some of whom have spent a very long tim… https://t.co/5r9ZKJ9D0n10:05am, Mar 18, 2019
- Just published: 'A Different Sense of Time' – a portfolio of RECOOP’s age-appropriate services to aid prisons find… https://t.co/zGMs8LY5nu11:25am, Feb 19, 2019
- Over 34,000 individuals benefited from RECOOP's 50+ Day Centres in 2018 https://t.co/FR4jwYZkZx10:29am, Feb 06, 2019
- RECOOP’s Distraction Packs address the need for prisoners to “…. access stimulating in-cell activities to help them… https://t.co/axl9pTpqTS9:20am, Jan 23, 2019
- We were delighted to be invited to The Langley House Trust’s carol service at The Knole in Cheltenham. Merry Christ… https://t.co/5XLyDRc0vA10:04am, Dec 20, 2018
- We are delighted to have been awarded a further 3-year contract to continue to provide Day Centre provision for the… https://t.co/yuoYzJKnlp9:15am, Dec 18, 2018
Wednesday, May 22nd 2019
RECOOP has been successful in its application to the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation to fund some new development work to help even more older service-users across the country. RECOOP has received funding over three years to develop a suite of commercial ser...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015