Brian is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the NOMS CFO3 programme. He manages a team of four Case Managers that cover HMP Portland and the Community in Yeovil , Plymouth and Bournemouth. The contract is a 'Performance by Result's...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - NOMS CFO3 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop existing and to explore new projects linked to the 9 pathways of reducing reoffending at the Lobster Pot which works...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Deb joined the RECOOP team in April after working for the charity Tomorrow’s People, which aims to help people back into work after a break in employment. She also worked at HMP Exeter and HMP Dartmoor as a tutor, delivering such courses...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CFO3 Project
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector, most recently working for G4S who manage the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal...
- Position: Lead Partnership Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 23 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training department in a rehabilitation centre for prolific...
- Position: Chief Officer
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Chris joined the RECOOP team in October 2017, relocating from Newcastle to join the CFO3 contract Case Manager team at our Head Office in Bournemouth. Chris now delivers CFO3 support at HMP Portland and Yeovil probation office where there...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CFO3 Project
Pauline joined the RECOOP team in January 2018 after working for Barnardo’s SureStart Childrens' Centres working with parents and other service users. Her role included delivering training on parenting skills, an induction...
- Position: Partnership and Training Consultant
Jane has worked for RECOOP (and previously ACOOP) since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members administrative support. She is also responsible for the development and production of the in-cell...
- Position: Administrator
Nicola joined RECOOP in 2011 as a volunteer. A year later she applied for, and accepted, a paid role in the newly founded Lobster Pot, a community centre for the over 50s at HMP Leyhill. Since then, her work has expanded and together...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
I work with prisoners over the age of 50 in the 3 prisons in Devon, HMP Exeter, HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channings Wood helping to meet the health and social care needs of the older offender through promoting positive health and well being and by...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Devon & Cornwall
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Dorset & Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- RECOOP wins Innovation Wessex funding to develop' Transition' Resettlement Training course for community delivery https://t.co/lpYxiDZeRz11:21am, Sep 25, 2018
- Rubies at HMP Eastwood Park win numerous @KoestlerTrust awards and selected to exhibit at #ImStillHere Southbank ex… https://t.co/NlyCKiWPPG9:55am, Sep 17, 2018
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme helps address the issues around poor food choices and lack of exercise… https://t.co/qRnkXFAxz812:10pm, Aug 15, 2018
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018
- Delighted that RECOOP services and good practice feature a number of times in HMPPS’s recently published “Model for… https://t.co/6hyYTrXgd310:25am, May 03, 2018
- Feedback from Transition 50+ Resettlement Course "has opened up many pathways to be explored" and "covers all aspec… https://t.co/FgIHwpThea11:40am, Apr 25, 2018
Tuesday, September 25th 2018
RECOOP is pleased to announce that it has recently won some funding from Innovation Wessex to develop our older ‘Transition’ Resettlement course for community delivery. The team plan to adapt and trial the programme in a number of National Prob...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015