Brian is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the HMPPS CF03 programme. He manages a team of two Case Managers that cover HMP Portland, HMP Channings Wood and the Community in Yeovil, Plymouth and Bournemouth. The contract is a...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - HMPPS CF03 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop and explore new projects within the prison to support older residents. Focus has moved into rehabilitation and resettlement...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Paul has spent a vast majority of his career in Business Development within the Financial Services and Mortgage Industries. However, as a result of the Credit Crunch in 2009 he went on to spend 5 years with G4S as Relationship Manager. G4S held the...
- Position: Partnerships & Training Consultant
Sarah joined Recoop in January 2020 as a Buddy Project Manager, initially covering HMPs Wymott and Preston. Her background in lecturing in further education has covered working with young and ex-offenders, SEN needs and refugee learners and...
- Position: Buddy Project Manager
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector and her last position was with G4S who managed the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal...
- Position: Senior Partnerships & Training Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 23 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training rehabilitation centre for prolific young adult...
- Position: Chief Officer
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Sam joined RECOOP at the beginning of 2020 as a HMPPS CFO3 Case Manager. Sam will be helping to support participants at both HMPs Portland and Channings Wood and also Yeovil community. Sam was previously working for Catch 22 and prior to...
- Position: Case Manager - HMPPS CF03 Project
Jane has worked for RECOOP since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members administrative support. She is also responsible for the development and production of 'food for thought'...
- Position: Administrator
Nicola joined RECOOP in 2011 as a volunteer. A year later she started to work in the newly founded Lobster Pot, a community centre for the over 50s at HMP Leyhill. There is a particular focus on resettlement and support for men...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
Prior to working for RECOOP, Liz worked for 24 years in the mental health and welfare arena which included MIND and The British Red Cross, working in both a practitioner and senior management role. In 2009, funded by NHS and Age Concern, Liz...
- Position: Buddy Support Development Manager
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around...
- Position: Older Prisoner Support Manager - Dorset and Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- February&March saw the launch of the Buddy Project in @hmp_kirkham and HMP Preston! Younger prisoners are trained… https://t.co/r50ecUFqBf11:49am, Mar 30, 2020
- RT @HWymott: These are tough times for all. We’ve set up a mailbox for family members and friends to write to us with questions and comment…11:44am, Mar 27, 2020
- Anyone else have concerns about trying to get the correct information across to elderly relatives or clients about… https://t.co/sNKbAHbvxj11:33am, Mar 26, 2020
- 👍 https://t.co/wHIXdFJGtV11:28am, Mar 26, 2020
- January saw the launch of the Buddy Project in @HWymott where younger prisoners support older and vulnerable priso… https://t.co/NBR8C1xqDN11:17am, Mar 26, 2020
- RT @PFHelpline: @Clinks_Tweets @prisonadvice We’re also available for prisoners’ families from 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and from 10am - 3…10:19am, Mar 26, 2020
- Keep your mind active and a daily routine in place where possible #Recoop #supportforall https://t.co/sFw2L8h5uV10:18am, Mar 26, 2020
- At Recoop we offer Distraction Packs for the older and main population. They are extremely popular in our cluster p… https://t.co/Ux5BwTYuEi10:15am, Mar 26, 2020
- RT @PORSCH_Network: BBC News - Coranavirus: Emergency plan for prisons in England and Wales https://t.co/dkctHsgaNg11:26am, Mar 25, 2020
- @HWymott I hope some of these are our Buddies! :) Well done Wymott9:51am, Mar 25, 2020