- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CFO3 Project
Chris joined the RECOOP team in October 2017, relocating from Newcastle to join the CFO3 contract Case Manager team at our Head Office in Bournemouth.
Chris now delivers CFO3 support at HMP Portland and Yeovil probation office where there is a high demand for support to help those older individuals with convictions to train and prepare themselves to find employment, build social and community links and to live a crime-free life.
Chris brings an holistic skillset to our team having previously been self-employed as a holistic therapist specialising as a Life Coach, Reiki Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
Offender rehabilitation was always high on Chris’s agenda, believing in the importance and benefits of changing mind-set, instilling belief and self-worth.
She felt inspired to apply for this role as her passion lies with supporting and the rehabilitation of offenders to give them an opportunity to change their lives.
Some individuals just need to know support is there for them.
- We were delighted to be invited to The Langley House Trust’s carol service at The Knole in Cheltenham. Merry Christ… https://t.co/5XLyDRc0vA10:04am, Dec 20, 2018
- We are delighted to have been awarded a further 3-year contract to continue to provide Day Centre provision for the… https://t.co/yuoYzJKnlp9:15am, Dec 18, 2018
- Multi-faith Remembrance Service and tree planting ceremony held at HMP Dartmoor in conjunction with @RECOOP_UK and… https://t.co/Tj3kfPqad69:28am, Nov 27, 2018
- Skills learned by one man at the Lobster Pot (over 50s Day Centre at HMP Leyhill) have proved to be invaluable post… https://t.co/sKWYTbVchB11:17am, Nov 20, 2018
- Social care in prisons in England & Wales-A thematic report/Oct 18 recommends “any prisoner providing social care s… https://t.co/gnEl0BerHJ9:22am, Oct 24, 2018
- Aldo Trust grant helps support prisoners directly via RECOOP https://t.co/bwhiVuGPQQ9:10am, Oct 15, 2018
- RECOOP & @DevonCC nominated for Creative & Innovative Social Work Practice Award in recognition of their invaluable… https://t.co/B39v7N604A9:35am, Oct 01, 2018
- RECOOP wins Innovation Wessex funding to develop' Transition' Resettlement Training course for community delivery https://t.co/lpYxiDZeRz11:21am, Sep 25, 2018
- Rubies at HMP Eastwood Park win numerous @KoestlerTrust awards and selected to exhibit at #ImStillHere Southbank ex… https://t.co/NlyCKiWPPG9:55am, Sep 17, 2018
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme helps address the issues around poor food choices and lack of exercise… https://t.co/qRnkXFAxz812:10pm, Aug 15, 2018