- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Chris joined the RECOOP team in October 2017, relocating from Newcastle to join the CF03 contract Case Manager team at our Head Office in Bournemouth.
Chris now delivers CF03 support at HMP Portland and Yeovil probation office where there is a high demand for support to help those older individuals with convictions to train and prepare themselves to find employment, build social and community links and to live a crime-free life.
Chris brings an holistic skillset to our team having previously been self-employed as a holistic therapist specialising as a Life Coach, Reiki Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
Offender rehabilitation was always high on Chris’s agenda, believing in the importance and benefits of changing mind-set, instilling belief and self-worth.
She felt inspired to apply for this role as her passion lies with supporting and the rehabilitation of offenders to give them an opportunity to change their lives.
Some individuals just need to know support is there for them.
- RECOOP awarded @esmeefairbairn grant to fund new development work to support even more older service-users across t… https://t.co/VWSeqZTyet8:56am, May 22, 2019
- Thank you @RNIB for visiting the Lobster Pot at HMP Leyhill and delivering a Confidence Building Course which was… https://t.co/nCAlLh6ckv9:37am, Apr 30, 2019
- @Clinks_Tweets Great to have Paul Grainge with us from @RECOOP_UK to speak today. A national charity specialising i… https://t.co/U1VRcLoFgl10:56am, Apr 04, 2019
- We’re pleased to be part of @clinks #flexibilityisvital and hope that momentum continues https://t.co/YqEKSW0p8v11:17am, Apr 01, 2019
- Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme “really provides a focus for the men, some of whom have spent a very long tim… https://t.co/5r9ZKJ9D0n10:05am, Mar 18, 2019
- Just published: 'A Different Sense of Time' – a portfolio of RECOOP’s age-appropriate services to aid prisons find… https://t.co/zGMs8LY5nu11:25am, Feb 19, 2019
- Over 34,000 individuals benefited from RECOOP's 50+ Day Centres in 2018 https://t.co/FR4jwYZkZx10:29am, Feb 06, 2019
- RECOOP’s Distraction Packs address the need for prisoners to “…. access stimulating in-cell activities to help them… https://t.co/axl9pTpqTS9:20am, Jan 23, 2019
- We were delighted to be invited to The Langley House Trust’s carol service at The Knole in Cheltenham. Merry Christ… https://t.co/5XLyDRc0vA10:04am, Dec 20, 2018
- We are delighted to have been awarded a further 3-year contract to continue to provide Day Centre provision for the… https://t.co/yuoYzJKnlp9:15am, Dec 18, 2018