The Nine Pathways
In measuring the effectiveness of the RECOOP project and its ability to help reduce re-offending, we need to consider how our current work fits into the Nine Pathways which have been set in place to help rehabilitate and ultimately reduce re-offending on release. The pathways focus on all the different strands of life where work needs to be done to achieve stability and balance. Prisoners will need to draw on all of the help and support available in respect of each different pathway to have the best chance of living a crime-free life.
The Nine Pathways to Reducing Re-offending are:
- Attitudes, Thinking and Behaviour
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Children and Families
- Education, Training and Employment
- Finance, Benefit and Debt
Working with older Offenders a lot of our work links in with the pathways, although often in different ways from the work that goes on with younger offenders.
For details of our work, click on the individual Pathways above.
- Aldo Trust grant helps support prisoners directly via RECOOP https://t.co/bwhiVuGPQQ9:10am, Oct 15, 2018
- RECOOP & @DevonCC nominated for Creative & Innovative Social Work Practice Award in recognition of their invaluable… https://t.co/B39v7N604A9:35am, Oct 01, 2018
- RECOOP wins Innovation Wessex funding to develop' Transition' Resettlement Training course for community delivery https://t.co/lpYxiDZeRz11:21am, Sep 25, 2018
- Rubies at HMP Eastwood Park win numerous @KoestlerTrust awards and selected to exhibit at #ImStillHere Southbank ex… https://t.co/NlyCKiWPPG9:55am, Sep 17, 2018
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme helps address the issues around poor food choices and lack of exercise… https://t.co/qRnkXFAxz812:10pm, Aug 15, 2018
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018