Overview of our Services
‘A Different Sense of Time’ is a publication designed to help you find solutions to some of the challenges you may encounter while trying to find suitable regime adaptations for your growing older population.
Many older prisoners arrive with the knowledge that, because of their age, they may die in prison. Others will struggle to navigate regimes whilst trying to manage complex health conditions in an environment that is not geared to support them.
Our portfolio of age-appropriate services, which are approved for call-off on the DPS, considers their mindset, together with the impact on an individual’s health & well-being, when developing meaningful support and enrichment activities for this growing population. They include:
- Achieving Better Outcomes - Staff Training
- The Buddy Support Worker Training Programme
- Healthy Eating & Living in Prison (HELP)
- Day Centres
- Day Centre DIY Toolkit
- Transition 50+ Resettlement
- Distraction Packs
- Consultancy - Reflecting on Age
Our services are tailored to meet this very different sense of time and a copy can be downloaded here.
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alert! ❗️❗️❗️❗️Ever wondered what the Buddy Support Programme does in prisons? From Devon to the Northwest. Check i… https://t.co/9nf0buu2Vr1:49pm, Jul 03, 2020
- @HMPChelmsford @borderlinebooks Great to see11:14am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @stafford_hmp: Great to be able to share with you that we will be working with @PurpleVisits to allow virtual visits. A start date is to…11:04am, Jul 03, 2020
- RT @HmppsInsights: Book now for the Manchester Crime & Justice Film Festival 14th July. Hosted by @ManMetUni and @MMUPolicyEval, the virtua…2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @HmppsInsights @ManMetUni @MMUPolicyEval @KoestlerArts This looks great!2:49pm, Jul 02, 2020
- @FirstTimeInside @FacultyScot @HumzaYousaf @AlexJODonnell @AamerAnwar @fionacs @Thinktastic @BMcconnachieQC… https://t.co/sEB5UnA8In2:37pm, Jul 02, 2020
- RT @forder_phil: There's a danger my account becomes HMP Parc Art gallery but why not? Here are some sketches a prisoner did on the wing +…9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @forder_phil @G4S @fmspear @RTA_ARTS @KoestlerArts @PrisonArts @ArtsCJS @Elitedance @OddArtsUK @manwithbooks These are wonderful9:53am, Jul 01, 2020
- @HMPPrisonWife Sorry to hear that :(9:51am, Jul 01, 2020
- RT @DyingMatters: Independent Age is calling for more support for bereaved people. The charity's research has found that up to 77,000 peop…12:12pm, Jun 30, 2020